Facebook Not Sending SMS Code To Rest Password; Let us help you out fixing this common problem…
The safety and security of your Facebook a glint is very important. If you have forgotten your Facebook password or you just want to change the Facebook password for whatever reason, just tap on the forgotten password on the Facebook homepage without having to log in to your Facebook account.
If you want to log in to Facebook without logging into your account follow the steps below
- Open your web browser and access Facebook log in
- At upper right corner click ok forget password
- Beneath the space of your password to access the gorgt password feature.
In order for you to successfully reset your Facebook password, you must have Facebook reset code through text message or email, follow the instruction below to know how to do this m
- Select the password rest option you want to use to rest your password
- Click send codes button
- Open the email or text message you receive from Facebook to reset your password.
- Click on the code button
- Type your new password in the New password and confirm password.
- Click on change button, to successfully reset your Facebook password.
Facebook Not Sending SMS Code To Reset Password | How Can I Get My Facebook Password Reset Code Via SMS?
Here is how you can resolve Facebook not sending SMS code to reset password. Facebook usually send a password reset link to an email address or to a reset password code to your mobile phone number, you can fix facebook by not sending an SMS code to reset password link through email.
- Access Facebook login homepage
- Tap on forgotten password, below the password text box
- Provide your phone number (or email)
- Tap on search
- Select this is my account once your account comes up
- Select text me my password, to reset your password.
- Input the code you receive on your mobile
- If you didn’t receive a code select, I didn’t get a code (this option is not available when you are trying to rest password with your mobile device)
- Use your email address linked to your account to rest password instead a link will be sent to your email address
- Once you enter the email address linked to your account you will receive the rest password that will be sent to your email address
Using the aforementioned method will resolve Facebook not sending SMS code reset password. Hope the poste was helpful. It you have any question or contribution kindly use the comment box below.