London Christmas market 2021 – One of the best places to enjoy a magical festive Christmas in the UK is London. Not just Christmas, London is a fabulous city to visit at any time of the year. If you are a fan of Christmas markets then the variety of Christmas markets in London will not disappoint exploring the Christmas markets in London is a fantastic thing to do during the festive period making London one of the best cities to visit.
As we are currently approaching the festive season you might be thinking of the best place to spend Christmas, London Christmas market offer different varieties from the best place to purchase gifts for loved ones, street food, and a magical view and entertainment.
In this article, I will be discussing the following sub-topics, does London have a Christmas market, London Christmas market 2021 dates, UK Christmas markets 2021, Edinburgh Christmas market 2021, hyde park Christmas market 2021
Does London Have A Christmas Market?
Absolutely! There are several Christmas markets in London. And in this article, I will be discussing a few keeping reading to know more.
London Christmas Market 2021 Dates
In mid-November, London gets transformed for the festive period. Christmas carols, festive lights, and heartwarming foods can find all of it at London Christmas markets.
List of some of London Christmas markets and their dates some of these markets are opened whether it is Christmas period or not. You can also check their various website for confirmation.
- Hyde park winter wonderland opening hours: 19th th November 2021- 3rd January 2022
- Winter Wonderland Christmas market: Opening hours: 19th November 2021- 3rd January 2022
- Greenwich Christmas market opening hours: every day from 10.00 to 17.30.
- Christmas at Kew opening hours: every day from 17.00 to 22.00.
- Christmas at Borough market opening hours: everyday from 17.00 to 22.00.
- Kingston Christmas Market (Royal Kingston Christmas Craft Fair). Opening hours Opening Hours: 10.00am – 6.00pm, Sunday – Wednesday, 10.00am – 8.00pm, Thursday – Saturday.
Organization: Eden Crafts, 39 Ross Court, Putney Hill, Putney SW15 3NZ. T: 020 8788 4434. Fax: 020 8780 0993. E-mail: [email protected]
- London Bridge City Christmas Market (London Bridge City’s Christmas by the River). from 11.00 to 22.00 everyday Underground: London Bridge.
- Winterville at Victoria Park opening times: Monday – Thursday 11.30 – 22.00; Friday 11.30 – 22.30; Saturday 10.30 – 22.30; Sunday 10.30 – 22.00. The town of Winterville is closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
UK Christmas markets 2021
People often celebrate Christmas in the Uk together with family and friends.
Families often take out time to decorate their house with Christmas trees, most villages, towns, and cities also decorates with Christmas light all over and Christmas market event usually takes place starting from November.
Due to the pandemic last year 2020 lots of Christmas markets event were canceled in the Uk but it looks like
some of those Christmas market events will be back this year, with over 90 million vaccines in the Uk so far large events are now becoming commonplace so many Christmas events have announced their opening dates UK Christmas 2021 is looking great ready.
Edinburgh Christmas market 2021
Edinburgh Christmas market 2021 will commence from 20th November 2021 to 1st January 2022 enjoy mulled Irn Bru to vegan pigs in blankets, Harry Potter-themed gifts to local handmade products, the stunning Christmas Market in East Princes Street Gardens offers treats for everyone.
Santa Land returns to East Princes Street Gardens with rides accessible to people of all ages to enjoy and the Santa’s Grotto once again takes residence on Castle Street.
Light Night will be opening Edinburgh’s Christmas with an event spectacular on the Royal Mile on Sunday, 15 November this 2021. You can’t afford to miss the magical season of Edinburgh Christmas 2021
Hyde Park Christmas markets 2021
Celebrate this festive season as London’s spectacular destination returns from 19 November 2021 to 3 January 2022
Hyde Park is the most famous and coziest market in London. Offering lots of fairground rides, Santa land for kids, and theme bars.
There are endless entertainment and festive activities from 10 am to 10 pm every day but on Christmas day.