Walmart Black Friday 2020 – “This year were offering more convenience, more days of deals, and an even after black Friday experience with online events as well as fast, easy, and safe shopping in stores.
We know you want the best savings of the season earlier than ever, so this year we’re serving up three separate savings events across the month of November during black Friday deals for days” – says Walmart.
Walmart is one of the most popular retailers to shop during the black Friday event 2020. You can expect great deals on all products you need for gifting this season. Read on to know more about Walmart black Friday 2020, it’s 2020 deals, and how to go about it.
Walmart Black Friday
If you don’t know, let me tell you – Walmart is the most anticipated black Friday afternoon every year, with a variety of mind blowing deals discounts. Walmart is famous for offering black Friday deals and door Buster’s that enables shoppers to check the Walmart site more often.
Whole Walmart is holding in store events on black Friday 2020 and throughout the season because of the pandemic, it will be enforcing precautions for shoppers.
Walmart’s Black Friday Shopping Procedures 2020
Because of the covid19 pandemic this gear, Walmart black Friday will be a little bit different. Walmart’s black Friday shopping procedures this year will be in person – customers will have to form a single straight line to enter the Walmart store and employees will hand out sanitized shopping carts to the customers.
Also health ambassador’s will be at Walmart store entrances to greet you and hand you a mask to cover your nose.
Walmart Black Friday 2020 Scheduled Date
Instead of a weekend of markdowns and deals, Walmart will extend it’s 2020 black Friday event to a week event. Here’s what the Walmart black Friday 2020 schedule date looks like;
- Nov 4th at 7p.m. Est online and in-store on Nov 7th at 5a.m. local time. Discounts will be on toys, electronics, and home appliances.
- Nov 11th at 7p.m. Est online and in-store on Nov 14th at 5a.m. local time. Discounts will focus on TV’s, smartphones, and tablets.
- Nov 25th at 7p.m. Est online and in-store on black Friday Nov 27th at 5a.m. local time. Discounts will be mainly on major brand categories.
Walmart Black Friday 2020 – What To Expect
Here are deals to expect on Walmart black Friday 2020 event;
- TCL 55-inch class 4k UHD smart TV up for $148.
- On. 50-inch class 4k UHD Roku smart TV for $128.
- Pajamas and slippers as low as $5 each.
- Shark rocket pro cordless stalk vacuum for $139.
- Instant pot 7-in-1 air fryer for $119.
- Lenovo smart clock for $39.
- Nintendo PlayStation for $19.
With all these deals, you can snag yourself a Walmart black Friday deal before the official sale begins.