USAA Rate Advantage Platinum Visa – You might be wondering why would a consumer want to opt for a card with a low interest – lol, the main reason would be to limit the cost of carrying a balance.
If you know that you won’t be paying your balance in full and on time at the end of each billing cycle, you might want to opt for a card with a low-interest rate. That way, you’ll accumulate credit card debt more slowly. The card is the best option for you.
USAA Rate Advantage Platinum Visa – Haven’t Heard About It?
This is a type of a Visa card with no rewards like points or cash backs. The real value of this card is the low interest rate you get. It potentially provides you with a very low interest rate, if your credit is good enough.
Why get a USAA Rate Advantage Platinum Visa Card?
Getting the card is quite easy, all you do is visit the card application page and follow the instructions to apply for the visa card.
You should get the USAA rate advantage platinum visa card, if only you….
- Want to carry a balance on a permanent or semi permanent basis.
- Want the lowest APR.
- You are not interested in debt consolidation.
- You don’t care about rewards points or cash back.
- You want to do business with any of the top military friendly banks.
USAA Rate Advantage Platinum Visa Card Benefits
As a card cardholder, you get lots of benefits which includes;
- Price protection for eligible purchases.
- Extended warranty on eligible U.S. Based store brands for up to a year.
- Identity theft resolution services.
- Reimbursement for expenses incurred due to identity theft.
- Automatic travel accident insurance.
- Baggage delay insurance.
- Deployment team services.
USAA Rate Advantage Platinum Visa – Card Rates And Fees
- Annual fee; $0
- APR; 6.90% to 24.90%
- Penalty APR; none
- Balance transfer fee;3% of the amount of each transfer.
- Cash advance fee; 3% of the amount of each cash advance.
- Foreign transaction fee; none.
The fees on the card is very reasonable, there’s no 0% or even a reduced introductory APR offer, so this is not an ideal card for debt consolidation.
Like every other card, the card is only available to eligible armed force members and honorably individuals with certain types of military connections.
Also Read >>>> Blaze credit card – Apply For Blaze Credit Card