The days when customers used to communicate emotions using emojis, gifs, and stickers are gone. Individuals lean towards Apple’s Memoji and Snapchat Bitmoji during chats and discussions. You can build your version of such avatars by using loads of customization choices, clothing types, hairstyles and more. Also, Facebook is boarding the train with the launch of Avatar. And the good news is, you can conveniently use Facebook Avatars and even pit such an avatar on WhatsApp as your show image during WhatsApp chats.
The Avatars on Facebook were a bigger deal compared to their rivals. First, it meets over a billion users directly, and second, when it comes to customization options, the firm has left no stone unturned. In my experience, the options for customization are even better than what users are given by Apple and Snapchat.
The company provides a list of ready-to-use avatars with different expressions and styles after developing Facebook Avatar from scratch. There’s no direct way to save them in your phone gallery, understandably. But using other social networks such as Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Messenger, and more, Facebook does offer a neat way to share them.
The detailed guide to the creation of Facebook Avatars has already been covered. In this post, we will talk about how to use Facebook Avatars on WhatsApp and Messenger. Let’s get started.
Build FACEBOOK AVATARS
We also have a detailed guide to making Facebook Avatars from scratch. We won’t go into all the customization details, and we will quickly cover the procedure in the steps below.
- Tab to open Facebook app on your iPhone or Android device
- In the lower right corner, turn to the Facebook menu on the iPhone.
- On Android, the option will be in the upper right corner if you are using Facebook. Pick a choice for the Avatars.
- The Avatar creator menu will open with loads of customization options.
- Now, it’s time for your Avatar to add more styles. You can pick loads of skin, hairstyle, face shape, eyewear, hair on your face, and even customize outfits to suit your look and style.
- You can choose to go back to the menu at any time and change any of the info.
Now, Avatar on Facebook is ready for use. Click on the stickers menu above and look at your Avatar based ready-to-use stickers.
Using FACEBOOK AVATARS ON WHATSAPP
Facebook’s seamless implementation of Avatars allows you to use and set it in the Facebook comments section, Facebook Messenger, as a profile photo. But the method isn’t as easy when you try to use it on WhatsApp. Go through the steps below in order to use Facebook Avatars on WhatsApp.
- It’s possible that you may have a sense of chatting with a Facebook Avatar during WhatsApp conversations. Click on the Facebook app on your smartphone
- Click o Facebook menu and load the new Avatar.
- In the upper right corner, tap the Sticker menu and load all the default stickers that are based on your Avatar.
- Select prompted to share using the Share Native menu.
- Pick Additional Options, then tap WhatsApp. Choose the conversation in which to share the sticker and WhatsApp will share it as a gif.
The problem with the technique is that you need to go to the Avatar menu in the Facebook app each time to share your Avatar sticker on WhatsApp. These Facebook Avatars can be saved as an image in your phone gallery and you can submit Avatars with the best solution using the WhatsApp image picker.
SHARE ON THE GO FACEBOOK AVATARS
For this game, Facebook may have been late, but Avatar’s overall execution is thoughtful. There are rich customization options to create Avatar, and you can use it using the sharing menu anywhere in the app and on other pages, such as WhatsApp, iMessage, and more. Go ahead now and inspire your friends on Facebook with unique avatars.
Read More >>>> Facebook Page | How to make money Using Facebook page