If you’re very familiar with Cabela, you probably already know about Cabela’s credit card. A Cabela’s credit card is an amazing and popular card for every Cabela’s customers, the credit card allows the easy purchase of items from the Cabela’s retailers and direct marketers.
In this blog post, you’ll learn more about Cabela itself, what items you can purchase from cabela.com, the rewards, and benefits of having a Cabela’s credit card. Let’s dive in…
Cabela’s – your one-stop shopping for outdoor equipment’s
Cabela’s is a part retailer and tourist attraction in most locations. It is a well-known outlet for outdoorsy equipment and gear from fishing rods to boots and clothing.
Currently, the largest Cabela retail store is located in Hamburg, Pennsylvania, with more than 250,000 square feet of floor space. Almost half of Cabela’s sakes come from hunting-related merchandise with about a third derived from the sake of firearms, ammunition, and accessories in 2012.
Also in 2010, 30% of revenue came from direct sales and 59% from physical retail stores. The remaining 1% of revenue came from its financial subsidiary and credit card business.
Having known about Cabela and it’s revenues, let’s move on to know more about its credit card.
Cabela’s credit card
Cabela’s credit card is issued to customers by a financial subsidiary called the world’s foremost bank. People who own these credit cards are fortunate that their online card user portal, accessible to the Cabela’s club site can be logged in a fast and straightforward way.
Once a cardholder logs in, they can update their private data, view bill statements, pay online bills, and many others.
Benefits of having a Cabela’s credit card
With a Cabela’s credit card, you as a cardholder can pay bills and view your bill statements. Here are some of the benefits you need to know as a card holder;
- You get 2points on Cabela’s purchases and at Cenex convenience stores or gas stations.
- 1point on every other purchase.
- Sign up bonus attracts $25 in Cabela’s club points.
- An additional $10 in club points after five purchases
- Points don’t expire as long as the account is active, and there’s no limit of points required to redeem.
- Instant recovery of points at the time of purchase
Instant recovery of points at the time of purchase
Cabela’s card rates and fees
Here are full details of Cabela’s credit card rates and fees;
- Max late fee; $37
- Annual fees; $0
- APR; 9.99% for Cabela’s purchases, and 16.23% — 25.23% for other purchases
- Balance transfer fee; 4%
- Cash advance rate; 26.56%
- Foreign transaction fee; 1%