BSN visa classic – Apply for BSN visa classic. – This card offers cardholders low-interest fees to zero-interest installment plans. Every RMI spent on this card earns you a reward point and twice that when you spend overseas.
Points earned can be used to redeem kitchenware, gift, travel gear, vouchers, etc. With the BSN visa classic, card owners can transfer their balance from other credit cards to their BSN visa classic card.
BSN allows its customers to shop at any merchant and convert their purchases to affordable monthly installments with BSN 0% installment plan for up to 2 years.
This card is only available for residents of Malaysia. The card doesn’t come with an annual fee. There’s nothing like getting extra when you spend. With this card, for every Ringgit that you get to spend on local retail purchases, you get 1x reward points.
When you shop outside Malaysia, you’ll receive double the rewards. This visa card allows you to earn double BSN reward points.
Eligibility for BSN Visa Classic
For you to be eligible for a BSN visa classic,
- You should be earning at least a minimum of RM24, 000 a year.
- Your minimum monthly income about RM2, 000.
- Minimum age of 21years for applicants.
- If you want to apply for the supplementary card, the supplementary card applicant must be at least 18years of age.
Please note that late payment fees of RM10 or 1% of the outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM75 will be charged when you do not pay your monthly bills on time. Also, individuals must be citizens of Malaysia.
Benefits of BSN Visa Classic
- The card doesn’t come with an annual fee charge.
- Users get extra when they spend
- You get double rewards when you shop overseas
- Get up to RM300,000 travel insurance
- You have access to shop and dine worldwide
- Offers a supplementary card
- 1x reward point for every ringgit you get to spend.
How to Apply for BSN Visa Classic
Follow these steps below to apply for the BSN visa classic;
- Visit the BSN visa classic application page
- Once the page loads, enter these details;
- Full name, mobile phone number, email address
- Make a selection to indicate whether you are a resident of Malaysia or an expatriate
- Select the state you reside in
- Select employment
- Click on next
- Go to the next page, enter your income information such as; your monthly gross income in RM
- Read through the BSN terms and conditions, and tick accept.
- Finally, Click on “submit”.
After you are done applying, your credit card requests will be received. Then you will have to wait for a notification telling you your application status. The duration of your application depends on the bank you applied with.
Also Read >>>> Nike credit card – Nike review on credit card