The Barclaycard Ring Mastercard comes with protections and no extra hassles. It is suited for people who do not like credit cards. It comes with low cost, simplicity as well as benefits, which makes it a great option for anybody who wants to keep costs as low as possible when dealing with credit.
Benefits of Barclaycard Ring Mastercard
- You get a 14.24% variable APR on purchases and advances in cash.
- Goodbye to the annual fee charge.
- Revel a 0% introductory APR for a year and 3 months on balance transfers you make within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable 14.24% APR applies.
- International PIN and Chip.
- You can secure your card accounts by locking your cards, and also set transaction limits, and prevent certain purchase categories for you or your authorized users. (this is only available on the Barclays mobile app).
- No foreign fees.
How to apply for Barclaycard Ring Mastercard
- Prospective applicants must be 18 years and above
- You must have the following personal info: email address, SSN, and phone number.
- Your annual income and source of income
- Rent payment/Monthly mortgage.
- Your yearly earning must be over £3,000.
- Must be actively employed
- You must have not been made bankrupt in the last 6 years, including having a Debt Relief Order or individual Voluntary Arrangement.
- Have less than one outstanding County Court Judgement (CCJ’s) in the last 6 years is also crucial.
- Proof of address, that’s if you move recently.
- You must have not recently missed a bill payment.
How to check your eligibility for a Barclaycard
By filling the form below, you will be notified if you are eligible:
Which cards am I eligible for?
- ‘Do you already have a Barclaycard? – provide an answer
- Select “title”
- Type in the first name and last name
- Type in your date of birth and email address.
Employment and address
- Type in your annual income and employment status.
- Type in your name or building number, postcode, years at current address, and residential status.
- Do you possess Barclay’s current account?
- Choose how you want to use your card.
- Choose how many financial dependants you have.
- Type how much you spend on childcare each month.
- Type in your net monthly income after tax.
- Indicate if you expect your regular monthly spend to increase or decrease in the foreseeable future (up to five years)
Then click “Check Now”.
How to activate Barclaycard Ring Mastercard
- On your browser, go to barclaycardus.com.
- Type in your 16-digit card number or login ID number (check in the confirmation email sent to you when you applied).
- Enter your memorable word and passcode (one that you chose when you registered).
Activate in app
- Log in using the app
- Click “Barclaycard” and activate your card.
You will need your new Barclaycard handy.
How to Log into Barclaycard Ring Mastercard
- On your browser and go to barclaycardus.com
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Click “Remember username” in case you want to remain signed in.
Then tap “Log In” to access your account.
How to recover your Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Username or Password
- Open your browser, visit barclaycardus.com
- The last four digits of your SSN should be keyed in.
- Enter your date of birth
- Type in your account number.
Then click ‘Continue’ to go further
How to pay your Barclaycard Ring Mastercard
- You can set up a Direct Debit to help avoid missing a payment.
- You can select to pay the full balance, a minimum, or a fixed amount each month.
- You can pay more than the minimum amount, which will help you clear your balance faster and pay less interest.
How to contact Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Customer Service
You can send a mail to Barclay or call their customer service department from barclaycardus.com.
Also Read >>>> Simmons Visa Credit Card Application and Review.