With the wells Fargo Platinum card, you get balance transfers made within 120 days to qualify for the intro rate and fee.
With this card, you can take control of your finances with a $0 annual fee. So, if you need a card that will help you pay balances instead of burdening you with interest, you may need to consider the Wells Fargo Platinum card.
Benefits of Wells Fargo Platinum Card.
- You are in charge of your finances with a $0 annual fee.
- You have the longest Intro APR for a year and 6 months from account opening on purchases.
- Enjoy also the longest Intro APR for a year and 6 months from account opening on qualifying balance transfers.
- Get access to your FICO® credit score.
- Paying your monthly cell phone bill with your eligible Wells Fargo consumer credit card, you stand a chance of receiving up to $600 of protection (this is subject to a $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft.
- With My Money Map, you can make smarter decisions about your financial future with easy-to-use tools that helps you in creating a budget and managing your spending.
- You get alerts for your spending, purchases, and any suspicious activity with fast text and email alerts.
- Transfers of balance made within 120 days will qualify for the intro rate and fee.
- This card is the longest Intro APR with a 0% Intro APR for 18 months from account opening on purchases and qualifying balance transfers. Thereafter your variable APR will be 16.49% – 24.49%.
How to apply for Wells Fargo Platinum Card
- Visit and apply wellsfargo.com.
- Go to the ‘About You’ section by answering first the question which is ‘Are you a Wells Fargo Online® customer?
- Enter your first name, last name, home/permanent address line 2(optional), city, state, zip code, email address, phone number, social security number/ITIN, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, and citizenship.
- Click the ‘Continue’ link to proceed to the “Your Finances” section.
How to Activate Wells Fargo Platinum Card
- Look for the number listed card site. activate your card online or from your Wells Fargo Mobile® app.
- Call on the number listed on the card site from your home or mobile phone.
- You can activate your card with your Identification Number (PIN) at any Wells Fargo ATM (if you do not already have a PIN, the card will be separately mailed to you.)
How to log into Wells Fargo Platinum Card
This will help login to your account if you have created an account.
- Go to connect.secure.wellsfargo.com/auth/login/present.
- Enter your username and password.
- Save your username if you wish to.
- Then tap on the ‘Sign On’ link.
With these steps, you can easily log in to your Fargo platinum credit card without stress.
Wells Fargo Platinum Card Forgot Password/Username
- Visit www.wellsfargo.com on your web browser.
- Click the ‘Forgot password/username.
For Password Help
Keep reading for more info on how to reset your password
- On the new page, click the ‘Create New Password’.
- On the next page, enter your username or social security number (SSN) or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Click on “Continue”.
Everything you see here is so important that you have to be careful when resetting your account.
For Username Help
To find your username:
- Click the “Find username”.
- Type in your tax identification number (ITIN)or social security number (SSN).
- Then enter your password.
- Click on the Continue link.
For Password/Username Help
To reset your password kind follow the steps below.
- On the new page, click the ‘Create New Password/Find Username’
- Enter your social security number (SSN) and username or individual tax identification number (ITIN)
- Click the ‘Continue’ button.
Wells Fargo Platinum Card Customer Service
Contact the Wells Fargo customer service center to get solutions and answer to any Wells Fargo credit card you need.
Also Read >>>> Dating Groups On WhatsApp | WhatsApp Dating Group