The Starbucks Visa credit card is designed to help people who spend a lot of time and money at Starbucks. It is a card that comes with rewards which can be redeemed at participating Starbucks stores in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico for free beverages, food, and merchandise. The card also comes with a bonus offer of 4,500 “Stars”, after spending $500 in the first three months, and carries a $49 annual fee.
The Starbucks Visa credit card is issued by Chase Bank and is useful to someone who intends to use it to slurp up more Starbucks menu items.
Starbucks Visa Credit Card Rewards & Benefits
Beforeyou sign up, get this:
- Get up to 3 stars per $1 spent at Starbucks stores.
- For every $2 you spend at grocery store, you get 1 star on local transit, commuting, internet, cable and phone services.
- Enjoy 1 Star per $4 on purchases everywhere else.
- Stars do not expire, this is an exclusive Starbucks benefit for cardmembers.
- After you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months, you earn 4,500 Stars.
- Make use of your Starbucks Rewards Visa Card for the first time and Earn 300 bonus Stars instantly
- With Barista Picks, you get a selection of food and drink items chosen by Starbucks baristas for cardmembers redeemable at participating Starbucks stores.
- Earn Stars everywhere you shop. You can earn up to 3 Stars per $1 spent at Starbucks stores: 1 Star per $1 when digitally loading your Starbucks Card with your Starbucks Rewards Visa Card (excludes money added at the register).
- You are offered service and protection.
- With Contactless, you just tap to pay.
Starbucks Visa® Credit Card Application
The Starbucks Visa credit card has a simple application process which can be carried out in minutes. But before that, let’s see what you need to have to eligible to apply:
- You must first sign up to be a Starbucks Rewards member, before you can apply for the Starbucks Visa credit card.
How to Apply
After you have applied for and have been approved as a Rewards member, simply scroll to the Starbucks website, and apply for the Starbucks Rewards Visa Card.
Starbucks Visa® Credit Card Login
To enjoy the perks that comes with this card, you should be able to access your account, to login:
- Visit the Starbucks Visa credit card login page
- Type in your Username or email address
- Fill out your Password
- Press on the “Sign In” link
Starbucks Visa® Credit Card Username/Password Recovery
Steps to recovering your username/password:
- Visit https://www.starbucks.com/account/forgot-username
- Type in in the email address, you used to sign up for your Starbucks account
- Press on the “Send my Username” link.
- Go to https://www.starbucks.com/account/forgot-password
- Type in your email
- Press on the “Reset Password” link.
Starbucks Visa® Credit Card Customer Service
Contact the customer care team for any inquiries you may have about the Starbucks Visa credit card, by calling with the number listed on the card’s website.
Also Read >>>> Triangle World Mastercard