The Neo Credit Card is being issued by Axis Bank.
With this card, you get a 10% off on movies, recharges and online shopping, and a minimum of 15% off on dining at partner restaurants, and on the first spend with your Axis Bank Neo Credit Card, within 30 days of card issuance, you get Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 250.
Benefits of Neo Credit Card
- Your transactions are protected with Chip & PIN.
- You get a 10% cashback on movie tickets & online shopping.
- You get welcome vouchers, worth Rs. 200 from BookMyShow.
- You can earn up to 1,800 eDGE Loyalty Reward Points in a year.
- You can convert purchases above Rs. 2500 to EMI.
- You can shop with vouchers worth Rs. 500 from Jabong.
- You get 10% off on movies, recharges, and online shopping.
- You enjoy a minimum of 15% off on dining at partner restaurants.
- Amazon gift voucher of Rs. 250 when you make the first spend within 30 days.
Eligibility Criteria Neo Credit Card
- Must be 18 to 70 years old.
- An add-on cardholder should be above 15 years of age.
- Must be a resident or non-resident of India.
How to Apply for Neo Credit Card
- Visit the Axis Bank application webpage.
- Tap on the “No” button, if you are an existing Axis Bank Customer. If not, click “Yes”.
- Type in your Name, Pan number, 10-digit mobile number, Occupation, Select, and Pin code.
- Click the box, to allow Axis Bank’s rep to call you, or SMS you with reference to your application.
- Click on “Call Me”.
How to activate Neo Credit Card
To get your newly received credit card activated:
- Insert your credit card and select the “Set Pin” option on the screen.
- Key in one-time activation code/OTP which had been received on the registered mobile number.
- Once you successfully entered the above-mentioned details, you will be asked to set your desired PIN on the next screen and re-confirm the same.
How to login to Neo Credit Card
To gain access to your credit card account;
- Key in your Customer ID.
- Key in your Password.
- Tap on the “Login” link.
How to recover your Neo Card Password
To recover your Neo Card password, do the following:
- Click “Forgot Password” on the login page.
- On the new page that pops, enter your Login ID.
- Tap on the “Proceed”.
- Enter your details.
- Lastly, you need to set new password(s)
Neo Card Bill Payment
You can make your bill payment via;
- Internet banking.
- Electronic clearing service (ECS).
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT).
- Visa Money Transfer.
- Payments from other bank accounts.
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS).
- SMS Payments.
- Cheque or Draft Payments.
- Cash Payments.
- Electronic Clearing Service -Auto Debits.
- ATM Payments.
These options allows for ease of making bill payments.
Neo Card Customer Service
To contact a customer care agent, call using the number listed on the card’s website.
Also Read >>>> Milestone Gold Mastercard – Benefits and how to apply .