Nationwide Credit Card is provided by Nationwide Bank. It is known to be a no-interest, no-hassle, and no balance transfer fee card for members of the Nationwide Building Society [GB].
With the Nationwide card, card owners can enjoy 0% for 12 months on Balance Transfers, and have access to exclusive cashback offers when they shop online and on high street, with amazing rewards.
Nationwide Credit Card
Card owners can enjoy a no balance transfer fee for the first 3 months after which they pay 2.4% or £5, and this credit card also gives a 0% introductory rate for a year on purchases from account opening.
Card owners can use their cards abroad with no annual fee and a commission-free allowance. It comes with a free banking app to aid online account management, and Contactless payments to make payments with your credit card or by using Apple Pay, or Samsung Pay, or Google Pay anywhere that contactless payments are accepted.
Benefits of using Nationwide Credit Card
These are the range of benefits that comes with this card:
- 0% for 12 months on Balance Transfers.
- Exclusive cashback offers when you do online shopping and on high street, with simple rewards.
- No balance transfers fee for the first 3 months after which 2.4% or £5 is charged.
- 0% introductory rate for a year on purchases from account opening.
- Can be used around the globe with a commission-free allowance.
- No annual fee.
- Banking app to aid online account management.
- Contactless payments to make payments
Eligibility for Nationwide Credit Card Application
- Must be 18 and above and must be a permanent UK resident.
- Minimum Income of £5,000 per year.
- Must be an active member of the Nationwide Building Society.
How to apply for Nationwide Credit Card
To apply for, and get approved for a Nationwide card:
- Visit the Nationwidewebpage page.
- Click “Apply Now”.
- Contact Customer Service for more inquiries.
Once you get approved, your card will be sent via mail.
How to check your Nationwide Credit Card Application Status
To check your application status, call, using the number listed on the card’s website, to check your application status.
How to activate your Nationwide Credit Card
Your card can be activated by contacting the customer care center using the number listed on the card’s website.
How to log into Nationwide Credit Card
To access your credit card account:
- Log in to your Nationwide Credit card at https://onlinebanking.nationwide.co.uk.
- Click the “Log In” widget.
- Type in your Customer Number.
- Then, click “LOG IN”.
Now you have access to your card account.
Nationwide Credit Card Bill Payment
For any card owner who wants to make a bill payment, the following options are available:
- Direct Debit.
- Banking App.
- Phone – listed on the card’s website.
- In different branches – the use of cheque, cash, and bank transfer.
- By Post – Nationwide Card services. find the mail address on the card’s website.
The list you see here are made for bill payment. If you are using a credit card, you can make a payment with any of the items above.
Nationwide Card Customer Service Center
You can get in touch with the Nationwide Card customer service center using the number listed on the card’s website.
Also Read >>>> Evans Mastercard – How to apply for Evans Mastercard