Fluid Credit Card – Looking for a card with an interest-free balance transfer period with a less-the-perfect credit score?
Try the Fluid credit card. If used responsibly, this credit card can help improve your credit score. Note however, that this card does not enjoy the same extended introductory period as some cards in the balance transfer category.
The Fluid credit card is best for those with slightly impaired credit, and can help them pay off existing debt over the introductory interest-free period.
Cardholders, can make unlimited balance transfers during the first 60 days after opening the account. However, the minimum transfer is £100 and a cardholder can only transfer up to 90% of their credit limit.
Fluid Credit Card Benefits
Exciting benefits with the Fluid credit card:
- Cardmembers can access their online health tools.
- Easily make payments.
- Update your personal details with ease.
- View your balance and transactions to stay updated.
- You can set up and manage Direct Debits.
- Manage your free text alerts with ease.
- There’s option to change your statement preferences.
- You can securely access your statement 24 /7
- Cardmembers can FactCheck their eligibility with has no impact on their credit rating, just by clicking on the Check Eligibility link.
- Revel a 0% interest on balance transfers for up to 9 months from account opening (4% fee), thereafter your standard rate applies. However, an introductory balance transfer offer must be made within the first 60 days of account opening for new customers. Terms apply.
- Card offers an initial credit limit of £250-£2,000.
Fluid Credit Card App
You can now manage your account information anywhere, anytime, with this secure mobile app. The app is free to download and comes with lots of features which enables you easily manage your account.
With the app you can:
- View your latest balance as well as available credit limit.
- View your current transactions, including transactions which are still pending.
- Make a payment on your account.
- Set up or manage your Direct Debit
- Easily manage your statement preferences
- Update your contact details.
- Get in touch with the Fluid credit card company to view it’s FAQs.
You can easily download the app from the App Store and tap on the “Register for Online Account Manager” if you are not registered already. You will need to have the following details handy:
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Your card details or your account number.
Fluid Credit Card Eligibility
Candidates are to note the following eligibility requirements:
- Be 18 years or above
- Be a permanent resident of the UK
- Pass the lender’s credit checks.
- An intending applicant must not already have another card of the same type or other Aqua sister cards including Opus, and Marbles card in the past 1 year.
- You should not be declared bankrupt in the previous 18 months and must not have current bankrupt proceedings against you.
- No Country Court Judgement registered against you in the past 12 months.
- Applicants are expected to have a current UK bank or building society account.
Fluid Credit Card Application
You need to follow these steps to apply for the Fluid card:
- Scroll your browser to https://fluidcard.co.uk
- Scroll down and hit on the ‘Check my eligibility’ button
- Read through and understand the eligibility criteria.
- Enter your last 4 digit SSN and your mobile number.
- Then, click on the ‘Continue’ link.
- Enter your personal details which includes: Title, first name, last name, date of birth, marital status.
- Fill out your contact details including your email address and mobile number.
- Fill out the country you currently reside in, and your residential status.
- Enter your postcode and other necessary details.
- Fill out your employment details and spending status which includes your employment status.
- Key in your annual income and the number of people that are dependent on you financially.
- Answer the questions asked.
- Lastly, scroll down and hit on the ‘Check my eligibility’ link.
Fluid Credit Card Login
These are the steps, you’ll need to access your account:
- Navigate your browser to https://www.portal.fluidcard.co.uk
- Press on the ‘Log In’ link
- Enter your Username and password.
- Press on the ‘Remember Me’ box if you want to stay logged in
- Hit on the ‘Log In’ link to access your account.
Fluid Credit Card Activation
Activate your card online or using Fluid automated service. You’ll get your pin number shortly after you have received your card.
Fluid Credit Card Payment
You have more than one payment option to make your Fluid credit card bill payment:
- Via direct debit
- Via standing order
- Through the Fluid app
- By post
- Through telephone banking
Fluid Credit Card Customer Service
You can contact the Fluid credit card dedicated team of customer service agents for any questions or issues you may have concerning the credit card. To contact them, call with number displayed on the card’s website.