Evans Mastercard – This card is issued by the NewDay Ltd, Evans Mastercard can be used to build credit rating. You can earn rewards in different categories with this card.
This card is for those who like to shop at the Evans stores or other stores in the Arcadia Group.
Evans Rewards Scheme
- 1000 points for every £10 Gift Card when you join.
- 2 points for every £1 you spend at Evans as well as at all other Arcadia brands, online or offline.
- The 1-point reward for every £1 you spend everywhere you spot the Mastercard logo.
- Points instantly get converted into Gift Cards in Your online account manager or your app.
- Exclusive discount days through cardholder statements and emails at intervals.
- Round the clock access to 24/7 online and in-app account management.
- Access to exclusive discount and sales events.
- You get points on day-to-day spending.
- Get up to 500 points into bonuses.
- Lastly, no annual fee.
Eligibility for Evans Mastercard
- Must be at least 18yrs of age with a regular income.
- A UK bank account and mobile number
- Must not have another card from Evans.
- Permanent UK resident with at least 12 months of stay.
How to apply for Evans Mastercard
It usually takes about 15 minutes to apply. But before you apply, ensure you meet the requirements and have the information and documents you will need to make the application process easy. Launch your browser and go to https://evanscard.co.uk.
- Scroll down and click the ‘Check my eligibility’ tab.
- Go through the eligibility criteria.
- Enter your last 4-digit SSN and your phone number.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- On the next page, fill in your details which include: Title, first name, last name, date of birth, marital status.
- Fill in your contact details including your email address and phone number.
- Type in the country you currently reside in and also your residential status.
- Type in your postcode.
- Type in your employment details.
- Enter your annual income and the number of people that are dependent on you financially.
- Give answers to the questions asked.
- After that, scroll down and tap on the ‘Check my eligibility’.
Once you get approved, you are good to apply for the Evans credit card you desire.
How to login to Evans Credit Card
- Open up your browser and go to https://www.portal.evanscard.co.uk.
- Click ‘Login’
- Enter your Username and password.
- Tick ‘Remember Me’ if you want to be remembered when next you log in.
- Click ‘Login’ to access your account.
Credit Card Activation
After receiving your card, you can just activate it online or using the card’s automated service. Your PIN will be sent to you after you have received your card.
Evans Credit Card Payment
You can make payments using the Evans credit card using the following mediums:
- via direct debit.
- via standing order.
- Via the Evans app.
- By post.
- Via telephone banking.
What you can do with the Evans Credit Card App
- Edit your contact details.
- Make a payment from your account.
- Get in touch with Evans and view their FAQs.
- View your balance and available credit limit.
- View your current transactions