Cross Country Credit Card – Cross country secured visa gold credit card – Cross country credit card is issued by Cross country bank, the cross country card extends a credit limit from $200 to $1,000 to a cardholder. This credit limit depends on 100% of a deposit with Cross country bank for which you will be laid interest.
Who Is The Cross Country Credit Card For?
Cross country card is majorly for those who aspire or who are looking to re-establish their credit card.
The cross country card benefits come in handy for those who are willing to establish or re-established their credit card with responsible card usage over time, your credit card score will have improvement.
Here are the benefits that the card offers:
- No employment verification of income statement
- You will get access to free auto rental insurance
- 24hour online access to account
- Reports to three agencies
You can build your credit card score with ease with cross country credit cards.
Apply For A Savings Account
Here is how to apply for a cross country savings account:
Let’s go through the eligibility requirements for you to successfully create an account
- Cross country credit card account is the only accessible to Arkansas residents only
Once you are qualified for the cross country you can follow the steps to apply:
- Open your web browser
- Access the cross country application site https:// www. Crosscountry bank .com/application
- Provide code to confirm your ability to view the required portable document file
- Enter your basic information like first and last name, address, phone, date of birth, and your social security number
- Address, city state and zip code
- Previous address
- What form of ID do you prefer
- Tax status
- Will this be a joint account
- Tap on next to proceed
Cross Country Credit Card Log in
After getting approved for your card, proceed to access your account:
- Visit HTTP://www.Crosscountrybank.com
- Provide your access identity and passcode
- Proceed to log in
In case you lost your passcode, and you need to access your account this is how to recover your passcode:
- Access the crosses country credit card official website
- Scroll down and tap on the forget you’re a passcode button
- Provide your access identity
- Enter your primary email address
- Provide your account details
Cross Country Credit Card Bill Payment
There are several methods in using your cross country credit cards to make payment, you can choose whatever method you like.
Online bill payment
You can access the online bill payment anywhere, cross country credit cardholders can manage their bills, check balance, and set up an automatic payment from anywhere.
Cross Country Credit Card Routing Number
You can access cross country customer care team with their number provided on the card website.