The Burlington credit card is a co-branded credit card issued by comenity bank. With this card, you get inexpensive clothing from their stores compared to other stores in the united states
The Burlington credit card was relaunched by Burlington in 2019 after it was discontinued, and for emphasis sake, this card is issued by the Comenity Bank. You can apply for the Burlington credit card in-person at a Burlington store or via online by visiting the Comenity bank website.
If you do apply for this card and get approved successfully, you’ll get 10% off that same day, in-store purchase at Burlington. The card also gives a point for $1 spent on Burlington purchases, and 100 points are worth a $5 reward credit. Card users get an extended window for returns, too, and guess what? You don’t need any form of receipt.
There is a $5 fee you get to pay for layaway, but card users who get to pay for their purchase in full within a 60 days period will get a $5 gift card. They also charge a $10 cancellation fee.
Eligibility for Burlington Credit card
- be of legal age in your territory or state
- Have a government-issued tax identification number that is still valid (such as SIN or SSN)
- Have a rural route, street, or APO/FPO mailing address (no P.O. Box addresses)
- Have a government-issued photo ID that is still valid
Email is not a must, but if you want to have access to the Burlington loyalty program benefits, then having an email address is not optional.
Benefits of Burlington credit card
- As a Card owner, you get a point for every dollar you spend on Burlington at Cohoes, Burlington, MJM, and store locations.
- As a card owner, you also get a new-cardholder discount offer for same-day use when it is approved in stores (the offer usually varies based on the store’s location).
- Card owners are can also be enrolled in the Burlington loyalty program when they get to apply regardless of whether or not their application for a Burlington credit card is approved.
- If you get to provide your email address on a registration, loyalty card members will get exclusive email notifications about new arrivals, shipping offers, and fresh markdowns.
- As a cardholder, you will instantly get a $5 reward certificate once you reach 100 points.
- You get a $25 reward once you get 500 points
- You get a whopping $50 reward once you get 1000 points
- And you also get a $1000 reward once you get 2000 points
How to apply for Burlington credit card
You will get your new Burlington credit card within seven to ten business days, once your application gets approved.
How to pay Burlington credit card
There are several ways you can pay your Burlington card bills:
- Going online and going to www.burlington.com/mycard
- by telephone
- by sending an email
How to contact Burlington credit card Customer Care
The Burlington Credit Card customer care can be accessed through their website. On your browser, just have to go to their website. Scroll down and click “customer care center”.