Blue Cash Everyday Card – Earn up to $350 back with the Blue Cash Everyday Card offered by American Express. It offers also, 3% cash back rewards at U.S. supermarkets, on up to the first $6,000 year in purchases.
As you earn cash back on groceries, you can also get 2% back at U.S. gas stations and other select department stores, along with a 1% cash back on all other purchases. Better still, this card does not charge an annual fee.
The Blue Cash Everyday Card is an ideal card for people who spend up to $6,000 per year on groceries, on which they can earn 3% cash back which is generous rate for a card with no annual fee.
This card is also a decent choice in a no-fee card if you spend regularly on gas, because it offers 2% cash back on fuel purchases. It is also an ideal choice of a card if you still prefer to shop at traditional department stores, like JCPenny, Kohl’s, Lord & Taylor, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, and Century 21 Department Stores.
Blue Cash Everyday Card Benefits
Earning benefits with your card is what every card holder looks forward. Let’s see how this card stands with benefits:
- $0 annual fee
- Offers bonus rewards at U.S. supermarkets and U.S. gas stations.
- There’s bonus offer for new cardholders
- Intro APR period on purchases
- No enrollment or rotating bonus categories to manage.
- No caps on 1%-2% cash back earnings categories.
- There’s optional payment plan for large purchases.
- Cardmembers earn 20% back on purchases at Amazon.com on the card in the first 6 months, up to $200 back.
- Additionally, you earn $100 back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new card within the first 6 months.
- This card comes with a complimentary ShopRunner membership for cardholders. All you have to do is enroll in the benefit and get free two-day shipping and returns at participating online stores.
- There’s also access to American Express event tickets available to American Express members.
- Purchase Protection
- Car rental loss and damage insurance
Blue Cash Everyday Card Application
To apply for the Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express, visit the secure application website of American Express and provide the necessary information needed to apply for the card.
Blue Cash Everyday Card Activation
You can activate your card for use by taking the following steps:
- Visit the American Express activation page
- Type in the 4-digit Card ID
- Type in also the 15-digit card number
- Take the last step by clicking on the “Confirm” link.
Blue Cash Everyday Card Login
To log into your account, you simply need to:
- Go to American Express login page
- Type in your User ID and Password
- Click on the “Log In” link to gain access.
Blue Cash Everyday Card User ID or Password Recovery
If you have forgotten your password or User ID, simply go to the
- Login page, and click on the “Forgot User ID or Password”
- Type in the 15-digit number on the front of your card
- Type in the 4-digit Card ID
- Hit on the “Continue” link to proceed.
Blue Cash Everyday Card Bill Payment
Cardmembers can either make a one-time payment via American Express Online Services, or have American Express automatically debit their Canadian dollar Bank account with their Pre-authorized Payment Plan.
Blue Cash Everyday Card Customer Service
You can contact American Express customer care team for any inquiries you may have concerning your card. Simply call using the number displayed on the card’s website.