When you hear Bealls payment, what comes to your mind? Probably what comes to your mind is how to make payments to your Bealls credit card. Well, you are close to it.
This blog post is all about how you can pay your Bealls credit card bills. The Bealls credit card is being issued by Comenity Bank.
How to Make Your Bealls Credit Card Payment
In order to avoid traffic and long queues at the store, you can make your Bealls credit card payment online. You can also pay your entire balance or pay a partial amount by transferring the money directly from your checking account to your Bealls online credit card account without incurring any transaction fees. When you make same-day payments, note that it will cost you an additional fee. You need to schedule your Bealls card online payments in order to prevent any late payments in the future.
Click “Manage Account” in the “Bealls Florida Credit Card” section right at the bottom right corner of the Bealls home page.
Create a user account by entering your Bealls in no particular order password, credit card number, and any other information that will be required.
Make a payment by entering in no particular order the following information: routing numbers and your bank account, as well as the exact amount of money you want to transfer. Your bank information will be kept for future use.
To submit, click on “Make payment” in order to make your payment after going through all entries.
Things you be needing:
- Bealls credit card number
- Internet access
- Checking account number
- Bank routing number
Other Ways to Make Your Bealls Credit Card Payment
- You can pay your Bealls Credit Card online by logging in to your account or paying as a guest.
- You could also make a payment by calling 1-866-907-5594
- You can also make a payment by sending a mail at:
P.O. Box 659705
San Antonio, TX 78265-9705
Keep in mind that sending your payment via mail is the slowest option to use. If you decide to use it, ensure that you post it at least 5-7 days before the due date to avoid any late fees.
Things to Note About Bealls payments
- To avoid a late payment fee, you need to send in your payment by 6:00 pm on your due date.
- The Credit Card account only offers a limited set of Payment Due Days and they will not be able to offer changes of due days.
- You may change your payment due day every 12 months, if your account is in good standing, by clicking “Change Due Day” in the “My Profile”.
You will be able to select from a list of available days during each month for your credit card account. Immediately you select a new day, it can take up to 2 statements for the changed due day to be reflected.
- At this time, they cannot process online payments from banks located outside of the U.S. If you are outside of the U.S. an electronic payment may be possible.
Also Read >>>> Boot Barn Credit Card