The B credit card is issued to customers by Clydesdale Bank and Yorkshire bank. The credit card is accepted globally, it gives its users the opportunity of using the card abroad to make purchases overseas with no foreign charges attached to purchases.
B credit card features
- Easy payment options including direct debit.
- No extra fee for card usage.
- Permits online shopping.
- Offers contactless mobile payments via Apple pay.
- Users get access to B customer servjce24/7.
- Easy access to B app.
- Access to MasterCard cities events and offers.
- Zero foreign transaction charges.
Is B credit card a secured card?
Yes, the B credit card is a very secured card that is built with enhanced security encryption to protect all your transactions.
B credit card fees and rate charges
- APR for cash advance; 9%
- Parity exchange; 9%
- Remote transaction; 0%
- Late payment; £12
- Annual fee; $0
It has no foreign transaction fees all over the world.
B credit card requirements
- Applicants must reside in the UK.
- Must be 18years and above.
- Must not have a country court judgment.
- Does not have to be a B credit cardholder.
B credit card application procedures
To apply and get approved, follow the easy steps below;
- Go to the site application page.
- Click the yes or no option to confirm you are Yorkshire or a Clydesdale customer.
- Tap the continue link to proceed with the application.
- Answer correctly to the questions asked.
- Click the box to confirm you’ve agreed to the terms and cons.
- Tap the continue button.
- Enter your details.
- You can decide to add a cardholder or not
- use the continue button to proceed to the nextpage.
The easiest way to activate the B credit card, is simply; Call customer service at 800-678-1230.
How to login to your account
- Visit the Clydesdale bank login page.
- Fill in your user ID.
- Enter your password.
- Click the continue button.
Note; you can use the app to check your balance, view your points, transfer easily, and many more.