B Credit Card – How to Apply for B Credit Card – If you’re in search of an everyday, simple credit card that you can take around the world without having to worry about extra fees, then the B Credit Card may be what you are looking for.
This card is being issued by Clydesdale Bank and Yorkshire bank. With this credit card, you don’t pay fees whenever you use it, it is also accepted all over the globe.
B credit card is secure and built with enhanced encryption security to protect all your transactions.
Benefits of the B Credit Card
You get rewarded for every successful transaction when using your card.
- Comes with zero foreign transaction charges
- You get super-smart budgeting while making use of their app
- You have access to MasterCard cities offers and events
- Easy and cool payment options including direct debit
- No extra fee for card usage
- You have fraud support
- Permits online shopping
- Offers contactless mobile payments via Apple pay
- Access to the experts at B who are available round the clock
Eligibility for B credit card
To apply successfully for B credit card, some requirements must be met, these requirements are as follows;
- Must reside in the UK
- Minimum age of 18 years
- You must be a holder of the card.
- No county court judgment or decrees in the last three years.
How to apply for the B Credit Card
- Go to the B credit card application webpage
- Click either yes or no option to confirm you are a Yorkshire or Clydesdale customer
- Click “Continue” to proceed
- After the page is done loading, give answers to the question which seeks to validate your eligibility.
- Click on the box provided to confirm you have reviewed the use of the personal information statement
- Click the continue button
- On the next page that gets shown to you, enter the following personal details such as; first name, last name, middle name, date of birth, marital status, do you have any dependents, your residence
- Email address and/or phone number for how you would love to be contacted
- Which bank is convenient for you? Yorkshire or Clydesdale bank?
- Next, select if you want to add a cardholder
- Lastly, click on “continue” to proceed to the next page and complete your application.
How to activate your B credit card
To activate your card, all you need to do is to contact their customer care service with the number listed on the card’s official website.
How to log onto B Credit Card
To access your account, take the steps below;
- Pay a visit to the Clydesdale bank login page
- Fill out your username
- Click on “continue” to have access to your card account.
- Also, have it in mind that you can also download the app on your iOS and/or Android device for easy balance check, transfer, view your earned points, and lots more.
Also Read >>>> BSN visa classic – Apply for BSN visa classic.