The Aqua Credit Card is designed for those who have a low credit score, it helps you build your credit score when used responsibly. It is issued by New Day Ltd. It is accessible to only UK residents aged 18 and above.
The Aqua card works like any credit card, but its interest rates are higher than the market average which poses a greater risk to the lender. The annual percentage rate (APR) charged, is based on your circumstances.
Benefits of Aqua Credit Card
- You get advice and helpful tools which comes with handy text alerts, app, and useful guides to aid you to get more competitive rates and services.
- You get an initial credit limit between £250 and £1,200, with the possibility of increasing your credit limit if you manage your account well.
- You have free access to your credit score.
- You can change the monthly payment date, by making the statement due date to fall on the same day as your payday.
- You do not charge any extra fees on purchases made abroad, which makes it an ideal choice during vacations.
- If you maintain your credit limit and make payments promptly, you reduce your rate over a span of three years.
Eligibility of Aqua Credit Card
To get eligible for the Aqua credit card, you must:
- Be at least eighteen years of age.
- Be a UK permanent resident.
- Pass the lender’s credit checks.
- You must not have another card of the same type or other Aqua sister cards including Fluid, Marbles, and Opus cards in the past 1 year.
- Not be declared bankrupt in the previous one year and 6 months and must not have a current bankrupt proceeding against you.
- Not have a Country Court Judgement registered against you in the past year.
- have a building society account or current UK bank.
How to apply for Aqua Credit Card
- Open your browser and go to https://aquacard.co.uk.
- Move down and click “Check my eligibility”.
- Go through the eligibility criteria.
- Type in your mobile number and your last 4-digit SSN.
- Click “Continue”.
- Type in your personal details: Title, first name, last name, date of birth, marital status.
- Type in your contact details such as your mobile number and your email address.
- Type in the country you currently reside in and your residential status.
- Enter your billing postcode and other details required of you.
- Type in your employment details and your spending status and your employment status.
- Key in the number of people that are dependent on you financially and your annual income.
- Provide answers to the questions asked.
- Finally, click “Check my eligibility”.
Once you are approved, you can now proceed and apply for the Aqua credit card of your choice.
How to log into Aqua Credit Card
- Open your browser and go to Aquacard.
- Click the “Login”
- Type in your username and password.
- Tick “Remember Me”, if you want to always log in again all the time.
- Click “Login” to access your account.
How to Activate Aqua Credit Card
You can activate your card online or use Aqua’s automated service. Your pin number will be sent to you shortly after you have received your card.
Payment Method for Aqua Credit Card
You can make your credit card payments using the following mediums:
- Via direct debit.
- Via standing order.
- Via the Aqua app.
- Via Online.
- Via post.
- Via telephone banking.
- Via Giro.
Aqua Credit Card App
The following can be done with the Aqua app:
- You can update your contact details.
- You can make a payment on your account.
- You can easily view your latest balance and available credit limit.
- You have access to your current transactions, including pending transactions.
- You can manage your Direct Debit.
- Easily manage your statement preferences.
- Update your contact details.
Aqua Credit Card Customer Service
Visit the Aqua credit card official website to have access to the customer service department who are on standby to help you with any inquiries concerning your card.