Shop with less obstacle with the 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard. A card that is perfect for online shopping and a great travel companion. With this card, you don’t have to pay fees on overseas purchases when travelling or when shopping online. Cardmembers can pay their way with support for Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay, Google Pay and Garmin Pay.
With this amazing card, you don’t have to pay an annual fee ever. Additionally, you can add an additional card holder at no extra cost. Free emergency card replacement worldwide. Cardholders also enjoy fast, premium quality Global Wi-Fi at more than 1 million hotspots worldwide.
28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard
Even though the 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard does not have a linked loyalty or frequent flyer program, it is still a great companion for travelers and overseas spenders owing to some of its unique benefits.
With no annual fee charge, a recently-added global wifi access as well as some Platinum perks, you would agree that it is a great card option for frequent overseas jetsetters as well as for those who make numerous online purchases with overseas retailers.
28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard Benefits
lets quickly look at the benefits below.
- No annual fee charge
- Access to free mobile Wi-Fi.
- With Flight Delay Pass, you and four friends have access to airport lounges, drinks and Wi-Fi if your flight is delayed.
- You can book your flights, accommodation and adventures on Latitude 28 Global and avoid the international transaction and currency conversion fees.
- Purchase what you need for your trip up to 55 days interest free.
- You can register your Latitude 28 Global when you book your flight to take advantage of its Flight Delay Pass.
- With Digital Wallets, you can pay any way on your phone or wearable tech device with just a tap – Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay, Google Pay and Garmin Pay.
28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard Application
You can easily apply for the Mastercard after meeting the following criteria:
- Those who wish to apply, must be at least 18 years old
- has to be a resident or citizen of Australia
- Those who wish to apply, should have their personal details handy to complete the online application.
How to Apply
- Visit https://www.28degreescard.com.au
- Tick on the “Apply Now” button
- Go over the Terms and Conditions of the card and agree.
- Enter the following; Title, First name, Middle name, Last name, Date of birth, Relationship status, Number of dependents, Australian driver’s license number
- Type in your contact details are required; Email address, Mobile number, Home (with area code), Work (with area code), Alternative contact, Name, and Contact number
- Type in your residential address information; Residential address, How long have you lived there?, Residential status
- Give your correct answer to the question, “Is your postal address the same as your residential address”? By ticking the appropriate box.
- Give your consent to the terms and conditions of the card
Tick on the “Next” tab, to proceed further.
How to Check Your 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard Application Status
Check your application status, by calling using the number displayed on the card’s website.
28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard Activation
After receiving your card from the mail, you are to call using the number displayed on the card’s website, to activate your card.
28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard Login
Have unrestricted access to your card account by using the following steps:
- Visit https://28degreesonline.latitude.com.au/access/login
- Key in your Username and Password
- Tick on the “Login” link
28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard Username/Password Recovery
Access to your account will not be denied once you have your username and password. To recover same:
- Tick on the “Forgot your Username” link
- Type in your Card number and your Credit limit
- Tick on the “Retrieve Username” link
- Tick on the “Forgot your Password” link
- Type in your Card number, Username and Credit limit
- Tick on the “Proceed” link
28 Degrees Mastercard Bill Payment
Cardholders can make payments electronically, via their bank’s phone or internet banking service
Another option is using BPAY which is available 24/7 days a week.
To make your payment online:
- Quote the 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard Biller Code inscribed on your statement.
- Enter your account number
- Select or fill in the amount you want to deposit
28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard Customer Service
There’s a dedicated customer service team who are ready to attain to your questions and offer the help you need. To contact them, visit the secure card website and call with the number displayed on the site.
Also Read >>>> Bealls Credit Card – How to Apply for Bealls Credit Card