Kirkland’s Credit Card is being issued by Wells Fargo. This card offers a simple, but powerful rewards scheme.
Kirkland’s is a US retailer, known for home décor, with about 290 stores spread across 30 States. His store plays host to an attractive selection of the décor products and best homeware.
Benefits of Kirkland’s Credit Card
- Your loyalty to this highly esteemed chain gets rewarded
- You earn 2 points, for every dollar you spend on Kirkland’s products with the credit card.
- When you hit 150 points, as a K-club member, you earn a $5 reward.
- Exclusive access to savings opportunities, and a notice of upcoming sales events.
- 10% cut off of everything you purchase in-store on the last Tuesday of every month.
- You get a special offer, which comes in the month of your birthday.
- Get 15% off of the first purchase you make using this card.
- You don’t annual fees or pre-payment penalties.
- Comes with easy-to-use online account management.
Eligibility Requirements Kirkland’s Credit Card
- The minimum age is 18 years.
- A government-issued photo ID card.
- Valid Social security number.
- Clear credit history.
How to Apply for Kirkland’s Credit Card
- On your browser go to the application page.
- Find and click on “Apply Now”.
- Choose the application type.
- Enter the following details; Name, Email address, SSN, Date of birth, Housing status, Street address, Home phone number, and Cell phone number.
- Type in your employment info.
- After that, click the “Continue”, to get prompted on what to do next, to complete the application process.
To check your application progress, call the number listed on their website, using your application reference number.
How to activate Kirkland’s Credit Card
- Visit their card activation page.
- Type in your account number in the provided field
- That’s it, your card account will be validated.
After which, you will be shown a page where you are to set your security to bring your card activation to completion.
How to Login to your Kirkland’s Credit account
- Go to the login page of the credit card on your browser.
- Click “First-time login” or “Sign On”.
- Enter your User ID, Mobile number, Phone number, Telephone, and your preferred delivery channel.
Kirkland’s Credit Card Password Recovery or Username
These few simple steps can help you recover your username or password:
- Click “Forgot Password or Username”.
- Key in your login details to retrieve your username or password.
You can now access and protect your account simultaneously.
Making Bill Payment with Kirkland’s Credit Card
You can pay your bills through the following channels:
- Via Wells Fargo Online as one-time or automatic payments.
- Via automatic payments.
- Thru mail (checks or money orders).
- Over the phone with a deposit account.
- Via a teller at a Wells Fargo Bank.
- At Western Union Quick Collect.
- With Bank wire transfers.
- You can choose from any of the above-mentioned options and make your payment with ease.